- | Too Much, Too Much | [Lead Sheet]
- | Big Box Store | [Lead Sheet]
- | Buddha Hymn of the Republic | [Lead Sheet]
- | One Log Load | [Lead Sheet]
- | Amateur | [Lead Sheet]
- | Ollie Oxen Free | [Lead Sheet]
- | Black Snake Blues | [Lead Sheet]
- | Reality Check | [Lead Sheet]
- | Charon and I | [Lead Sheet]
- | Double Edged Sword | [Lead Sheet]
- | Get Stuff Done (Intro)
- | Get Stuff Done | [Lead Sheet]
- | Heart Seems to Know | [Lead Sheet]
Too Much, Too Much
From poem #46, Tao Te Ching, Lao-Tsu-the Mystical Chinese Poet
Big Box Store
"Dear Mall Wart: No Thank You. We have enough stuff already..."
Buddha Hymn of the Republic
"...we shall lead with lighted lamps..."
One Log Load
"...cautionary homage to a fading economy and culture..."
"...with the hands, head and heart..."
Ollie Oxen Free
"...sweet memories of warm southern nights..."
Black Snake Blues
"...lying low and traveling light....so much left to learn..."
"Slow it down," says bass man. When Dale speaks, I listen...
Charon and I
"...beyond the light, beyond the noise..."
Double Edged Sword
"...honor your muse, or she'll come no more..."
Get Stuff Done
"Quirt"?! really?! or meanwhile...
Heart Seems to Know
"...with wistful gladness and blissful sadness..."
Truth is all we know and feel, words with chords just make it real; sing your song, take your bow, embrace the Tao of Now.
Dale Jones - bass and harmony
Dick Norris - "Ollie ollie oxen freeeee..."
Dan Rhiger - recording and engineering
Jordan Van Sise - photography
Jani Moore - graphic Design